Mini Bag | Budōnoki
245.00€ IVA inclusa
The elegant silk of this Japanese “obi” belt in autumn shades is shown in this handbag with a detachable handle and strap drop, perfect for going out in a chic and refined way while having the essentials with you.
Among the drawings represented in this refined motif, we can see the vine (budōnoki), with its bunches of grapes and leaves, a symbol of abundance.
- Silk (kimono obi belt)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Small internal pocket
- Drawstring closure, bottom and trims 100% leather
- Cotton lining
- Detachable 100% leather handle and strap drop
- Accessories in nickel metal Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with ❤
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions ♻️
* Vite con grappoli d'uva e foglie
|Colore della pelle||