Bucket Bag | Matsu
355.00€ IVA inclusa
The elegant silk of this ancient “obi” belt is almost one hundred years old and still perfectly preserved. It is shown in this bucket bag to give you a touch of elegance and class to your everyday, without giving up capacity and practicality.
Among the drawings represented we can see the Japanese pine (matsu), an evergreen tree that can grow in difficult conditions. For this reason it is a symbol of longevity and strength. Among other symbols we find the bridge (hashi), a place of meeting and separation, and probably an “azumaya“, a thatched building without walls built in a landscaped garden, where participants in the tea ceremony can sit and rest, admiring the landscape.
- Silk (kimono obi belt)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Drawstring closure, bottom and trims 100% leather
- Adjustable 100% leather handle
- Cotton lining
- Accessories in nickel metal Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions
|Disegni rappresentati e significato||
* Pino giapponese (matsu): è un albero sempreverde che riesce a crescere in condizioni difficili per questo è simbolo di longevità e forza.
|Colore della pelle||