Mini Bag | Matsu
245.00€ IVA inclusa
The precious silk of this perfectly preserved ancient Japanese “obi” belt of almost a hundred years is shown in this handbag with a detachable handle, perfect for going out in a chic and refined way while having the essentials with you.
We have decided to call this type of fabric “matsu” because among the designs represented in the entire obi we can see the Japanese pine (matsu), an evergreen tree that can grow in difficult conditions. For this reason it is a symbol of longevity and strength.
- Silk (kimono obi belt)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Small internal pocket
- Drawstring closure, bottom and trims 100% leather
- Cotton lining
- Detachable 100% leather handle
- Accessories in nickel metal Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with ❤
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions ♻️
|Colore della pelle||
* Greche decorative