Tote Bag | Matsu
Tote Bag | Matsu
410.00€ IVA inclusa
The precious silk of this perfectly preserved ancient Japanese “obi” belt of almost a hundred years and traditionally worn with Japanese kimonos, it is shown in this look both chic and casual thanks to a capacious design without sacrificing everyday elegance.
We have decided to call this type of fabric “matsu” because among the designs represented in the entire obi we can see the Japanese pine (matsu), an evergreen tree that can grow in difficult conditions. For this reason it is a symbol of longevity and strength.
Two other symbols can be seen: the bridge (hashi) with mystical connotations being a place to meet and to part and likely an “azumaya“, a typical building with a thatched roof without walls built in a rustic style in a landscaped garden as a place in where the participants of the tea ceremony can sit and rest, admiring the landscape.
- Silk (kimono obi belt)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Removable interior zipped Pochette (cotton & leather trims)
- Detachable & Adjustable Leather Strap Drop
- Magnetic Snap Closure
- Cotton lining
- Leather Handles, Bottom & Trims
- Accessori in metallo nickel Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions
|Colore della pelle||
|Disegni rappresentati e significato||
* Pino giapponese (matsu): è un albero sempreverde che riesce a crescere in condizioni difficili per questo è simbolo di longevità e forza.