Bucket Bag | Kikusui
355.00€ IVA inclusa
The precious silk of this “obi” belt is shown in this refined bucket to give a touch of elegance and class to your everyday, without giving up capacity and practicality.
Among the drawings represented we can note the chrysanthemum flowers with water (kikusui) and other flowers of the four seasons such as irises, plum blossoms and camellias.
- Silk (kimono obi belt)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Drawstring closure, bottom and trims 100% leather
- Adjustable 100% leather handle
- Cotton lining
- Accessories in nickel metal Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions
|Colore della pelle||
|Significato simboli rappresentati||
Fiori di crisantemo con acqua (kikusui)