Bucket Bag | Creazione #20
Save: 51.00€ (15%)
The elegant fabric of this Algerian cushion with rounded edge is set in this bucket to give a touch of elegance and sophistication to your daily life without having to give up capacity and practicality.
The rounded edge has been deliberately kept in the design of the bag to recall the original structure of the cushion. Among the designs represented in this refined motif in the hanbel of origin, we can note the diamond in a variety of expressions. According to specialists, the diamond is a female sign that represents the matrix where life is born. The Berber weaver used this ideogram to express her desire to become pregnant. The progressive enlargement of the belly is made evident by the gradual enlargement of the diamonds.
From the book: “Tigurarin, tapis et tapisserie d’Art de Timimoun et du Gourara” by Marie Claire Radigue
- Handwoven wool (refurbished antique berber rug “hanbel”. Khenchela region, Algeria, approx. 1930-1940)
- 100% Italian leather (first choice of calf leather)
- Drawstring closure, bottom and trims 100% leather
- Adjustable 100% leather handle
- Cotton lining
- Accessories in nickel metal Made in Italy
- Packaged in a protective anti-dust cotton bag
- Handmade in Bergamo (Italy) by our leather craftsmen with
We use only surplus leather already in stock and design our creations accordingly, with re-used textiles in excellent conditions